Red Bull signs Honda 2019

Post Reply
User avatar
Mike333
Reactions: 12
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 11:44 pm

Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:30 pm

Is this going to be good or bad ? Honda seem like they are doing fine with torro rosso team. I think this move isn't a surprise because renault is a reliable team, but not giving enough to catch mercs and ferrari. Honda must of had something to show for red bull to go with them. There is no way adrian newey would of risk taking on honda, if they still showed sign of un reliability in mcalren days. 
rb26dett since 1989
User avatar
parthunter_harrison
Reactions: 15
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 4:37 pm
Location: Munich
Contact:

Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:21 am

Mike333 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:30 pm
Is this going to be good or bad ? Honda seem like they are doing fine with torro rosso team. I think this move isn't a surprise because renault is a reliable team, but not giving enough to catch mercs and ferrari. Honda must of had something to show for red bull to go with them. There is no way adrian newey would of risk taking on honda, if they still showed sign of un reliability in mcalren days. 

BIG NEWS!

It could go really well or really bad. But more so, I wonder what Ricciardo will do now? Will he stay and risk it (*cough* Alonso *cough*) or will Ferrari give him a seat still?
Part Hunter Co-Founder and Admin
Image
User avatar
Mike333
Reactions: 12
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 11:44 pm

Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:03 am

parthunter_harrison wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:21 am
I wonder what Ricciardo will do now

I believe that Ricciardo will stay, I think it's his best chance, jumping around isn't great. I can't see Merc firing Bottas for Ricciardo. Ricciardo in his best interest and for his legacy, would be best to stay with Red Bull, and if he beats Ferrari and Mercedes then it would be really good for him. 
1 Image
rb26dett since 1989
User avatar
maxsp33d
Reactions: 0
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:30 am

Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:42 am

I prepared for him to BMW, since Ferrari have already good drivers. LOL
User avatar
parthunter_harrison
Reactions: 15
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 4:37 pm
Location: Munich
Contact:

Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:27 am

maxsp33d wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:42 am
I prepared for him to BMW, since Ferrari have already good drivers. LOL

BMW???
Part Hunter Co-Founder and Admin
Image
User avatar
parthunter_harrison
Reactions: 15
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 4:37 pm
Location: Munich
Contact:

Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:27 am

Mike333 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:03 am
parthunter_harrison wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:21 am
I wonder what Ricciardo will do now

I believe that Ricciardo will stay, I think it's his best chance, jumping around isn't great. I can't see Merc firing Bottas for Ricciardo. Ricciardo in his best interest and for his legacy, would be best to stay with Red Bull, and if he beats Ferrari and Mercedes then it would be really good for him.  

Were'nt you wrong  :lol:
1 Image
Part Hunter Co-Founder and Admin
Image
User avatar
Mike
Site Admin
Reactions: 10
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 9:55 pm

Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:56 pm

maxsp33d wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:42 am
I prepared for him to BMW, since Ferrari have already good drivers. LOL
Do you mean renault ? 
 
Image
Tuna no Crust
Post Reply